This "turnkey" spacious house on a large corner lot in town is a rare find near all schools. It features 3 bedrooms, 3 living rooms, office, kitchen with breakfast bar, walk-in mudroom, and laundry plus plentiful storage. Many windows provide natural light and a breeze. Upgrades and modernization include Behr paint, remote gas fireplace, kitchen appliances, baseboard and toe kick heat, skylights, and flooring (roof est. 2017). Parking is ample with an XL 2-car garage and parking pad. A fenced yard with shed, cement patio and deck plus new landscaping includes perennial flora, herb and tomato garden can be watered by a sand point well. **Showings begin Thursday 5-4-23**
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,940 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Finished Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Utility Room, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Alley Entrance, Detached, Heated, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Storage Shed. Corner Lot, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, Refrigerator, Hood Vent, Dishwasher, office built-ins
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price