Stunning 5-bed, 3-bath property on a 1.99-acre lot surrounded by trees and a stream with easy access to Hwy 41. The foyer leads to a great room with vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, and large windows. The 1st-floor primary suite has two walk-in closets and a large bathroom with a soaking tub and walk-in shower. 2 additional bedrooms on the 1st floor. The 2nd level has two more bedrooms and a large bonus room. The backyard overlooks a scenic wooded view with wildlife galore. 3-car attached garage with an additional detached 1+ car garage and heated workshop.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
2,956 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Radon Mitigation System
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Jetted Tub, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Attached, Detached, Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Kitchen refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, washer, dryer, wire garage shelving
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price