Looking to ESCAPE the hustle & bustle of city life? Seeking SOLITUDE or outdoor adventure? This amazing home on 2 acres, nestled in the woods & backing to meandering creek, provides a tranquil setting that you'll want to call HOME. THINGS TO LOVE HERE; Covered front porch, hardwood flrs, Master ensuite has veranda, gas fireplace, jetted tub & shower, upstairs has newer paint & flooring, updated kitchen appliances, great room & family room (with pocket doors)on main level both have wood F/P, 1st flr laundry & full bath, Softener & R.O. system, central vac, whole house filter, generator hook up, surround sound, 3 fireplaces (2 wood /1 gas) large garage has heater, attic storage, stairs to basement & utility sink, extra parking, 300 sq.ft patio & basement has rough in for bath.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,416 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access
- Three, Gas, Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Heated, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, Frig, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, central vac & equipment, battery back up sump, water softener, reverse osmosis, garage heater.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price