Superior Architecture, Quality & Design. Remodeled from head to stud from 2016 to present. This property is in the heat of East De Pere and walking distance to schools, shopping, parks & the trail. Property features chefs kitchen w/quartzite countertops, white custom cabinetry, custom backsplash, appliances included, white oak HW floors, custom beam work, crown moldings, 1st floor dining w/wainscoting, living room with built-in bookshelves, family rm w/wall of built ins/custom brick hearth/gas FP, 1st flr laundry, custom tiles, primary suite w/walk-in closet, walk-in tile shower, spa tub, upper level loft/office nook w/wall of custom cubbies/bookcase w/desk. Extensively finish LL w/egress windows. Siding is LP Smartside siding/composite wood.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/2 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Toilet Only, Finished Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Hot Tub, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wet Bar, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Sprinkler System. Near Bus Line, Sidewalk, Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Fridge, gas range, MW, DW, W&D, hot tub, play house, jungle gym, windw trtmnts, garage opnrs, lower mini fridge, built-in shelving, sprinkler system
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price