Capacious colonial home steps from East De Pere High School. Home features room for all with multiple living spaces on main level. Large kitchen with granite counters, formal dining room with build in cabinet, and bright 4 season room. Upper level includes spacious primary bedroom with en-suite and cedar closet, three other bedrooms and full bath. Lower level has full bath, bonus room, and laundry. .25 acre yard with back deck and sprinkler system. 2.5 car attached garage.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,445 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- One, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Security System, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Sprinkler System. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Oven, induction range, refrigerator, built in microwave, range hood, refrigerator in sun rooms, 2 washers, 2 dryers, natural gas grill.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price