Don't miss this property located near parks and school! The main floor features a kitchen with a pantry, patio doors leading to a deck and fenced yard, and a large primary bedroom with access to a full bath. The lower level includes a family room, a full bath with a tiled walk-in shower, and two additional bedrooms. This home offers both convenience and practicality! Schedule your showing today! Sellers offering $1500 credit to buyers to finish the trim.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,922 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,122 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete, Attached.
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price