This enchanting one story character home has been lovingly maintained. As you enter the front door you will be greeted by beautiful original woodwork and hardwood floors. The living room features a gas fireplace and opens to a formal dining room. Down the hall you will find 3 bedrooms and an updated bathroom all on the main level. The kitchen features beautiful cabinetry that compliments the home's style and decor. A door leads to an unfinished attic area that offers additional storage and possible expansion. There is a 2.5 car garage with a wifi controlled garage door opener. The fenced yard and patio area offer outdoor enjoyment. One year home warranty included.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,090 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Expandable Attic, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price