Meticulously maintained ranch home on .27 landscaped acres with a partially fenced setting offering great curb appeal. Front foyer & hallway allows for a sitting area w/double doors to the living room w/large picture window. Spacious & bright kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space, snack counter, custom backsplash, SS appliances & opens to dining area & family room. Sun flooded family room w/2 lg transom windows, free standing fireplace, crown molding, luxury plank flooring & dining area w/built-in hutch & glass doors to the relaxing back deck w/power awning. 3 main level bedrooms + separate full bath. Full LL w/finished half bath. Home features solar panels for help w/heating cost. 2.5 car attached garage + 8x12 storage shed. Seller to review offers on Monday, May 8th at noon.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
1,796 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Shower Stall Only
- Ramps. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Ramped or Lvl Garage, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Expandable Attic, Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Built-In Hutch, Built-In Desk, Wood Stove/Fireplace, Power Awning
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price