This stunning ranch home, boasts exceptional features and craftsmanship that is sure to impress! Upon entering, the cathedral ceilings and cozy gas fireplace will make you feel right at home. The master bedroom features a stepped ceiling that adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to the room. With 9 ft ceilings throughout the rest of the home, you'll appreciate the generous amount of natural light and airiness that is present in every room. The built-in safe provides peace of mind and ensures that your valuables are protected. The garage is a car enthusiast's dream, complete with beautiful storage cabinets and an epoxy finished floor. This home truly has it all, from its meticulous attention to detail to its superb location! LL Familyroom exposed floor joists. No showings before 5/20
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
2,157 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed. Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, tv mounts, property also has an irrigation system!Seller is reviewing offers Wednesday 5/24
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price