Welcome to 1567 Ellis Street! This cozy two bedroom home has had many of the major updates completed in recent years. These updates include a new furnace and central air in 2019 and water heater in 2021, updated windows and a newer 2.5 stall garage including updated vinyl siding on the entire home. Currently the second bedroom is being utilized as a first floor laundry but can be easily converted back. The lower level offers additional living space in the finished rec room with painted concrete floors, a large bar and working retro refrigerator for all your entertaining. With a few cosmetic updates to make it your own this home is ready to go! Offers to be reviewed no sooner than Sunday September 17th at 10:30 am.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,428 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Ramps. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Ramped or Level Entrance, Ramped or Lvl Garage.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- HOA Dues Include
Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Microwave, Washer, Lower Level Refrigerator.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price