Location! Location! Location! This exceptional 4-bedroom 4 Full baths house nestled on a 0.44-acre wooded cul-de-sec lot, minutes away from Lambeau field, Titletown, shopping mall. Well-appointed kitchen with maple cabinets and island with granite tops, dinette area leading to an updated low-maintenance composite deck, overlook the walk-out lower level. Master suite with a large walk-in closet, whirlpool tub, shower, skylight. Finished lower level with a wet bar, rec room with another wood fireplace, plus an additional full bath, a cedar closet for your professional clothes storage. Three-plus-stall garage with a wide stairs for easy basement access. New roof just installed in October, and seller offers $4000 for flooring allowance. Other update includes appliance, light fixtures and more.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
4,190 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Finished Pre-2020, Full, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access, Finished Contiguous
- Two, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Range/oven, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price