Well maintained 3 bed 2 bath ranch in Oconto with over 100 feet of frontage on the Oconto River with easy access to the Bay. This home shows pride of ownership with a newer furnace, windows, gutter guards, and black stainless kitchen appliances. Open concept living room with fireplace. First floor laundry room. 3 bedrooms on main floor (one currently used as an office). Large 4 seasons room off the back with electric heat. Deep 28 foot attached garage with patio doors in back leading to the screened in porch and private backyard with incredible peaceful views of the river. Storage shed, garden shed, and wooden dock included. Central air. All appliances included. Beautiful well cared for property with excellent water frontage. Showings begin 9/10 @ Noon.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
1,762 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space
- One, Elect Built In-Not Frplc.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, window treatments, dock, lighthouse
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price