Great get-away home nestled in the trees and adjacent to the Nicolet Nat'l Forest, offering access to the areas expansive trail system and popular recreational destinations like nearby ski hill, many lakes, rivers and dining options. Lakewood has grocery, library, retail and medical stops for utmost convenience. This home has excellent short-stay rental potential for all seasons, designed with adaptable multi-use rooms for up to 4 bedrooms. Of course it is ideal for your private residential use as well, with all of the extras you seek-vaulted ceilings to loft, wood burning fireplace, cozy sunroom, elevated decking, outdoor living spaces and heated/insulated 3+ stall garage with abundant storage cabinetry. LL 1/2 bath is plumbed and ready for shower or bathtub installed if preferred.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Half
Town of Lakewood
1,758 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,190 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 568 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Stubbed For Bathroom,Sump Pump,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- 3. 3 or More Fireplaces,Free Standing Stove,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl,Air Exchanger
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Storage Shed. Adjacent to Park/Pub Land,Wooded,Adj AV & Snowmobile Trls.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump-Show
Sunroom and loft include wood stove units for optional heat sources and cozy atmosphere. Huge woodshed storage.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price