Enjoy the luxury of having 160 +/- ft. of prime waterfront property, allowing you to experience the beauty of the water right from your doorstep. Wake up to breathtaking sunrises that will fill your mornings with natural beauty and serenity. With 6400 +/- sq. ft., this home offers plenty of room to accommodate your lifestyle and create your ideal living space. Spacious great room featuring expansive floor-to-ceiling windows that offer stunning views of the water, filling the space with natural light. The kitchen and dining area are strategically positioned to provide captivating water views. Relax and unwind in the sunroom, a tranquil space where you can soak up the sunlight. The home has been pre-inspected and includes a one year Home Warranty! Start making your memories here today!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
6,414 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Two, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Central Vacuum, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, double ovens/range, dishwasher, microwave, bar refrigerator, fridge and freezer in pantry, dock/pier, hot tub
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price