Discover your new home located on a quiet street, in a highly sought after school district, close to parks and quick access to shopping and restaurants! Walk in to find vaulted ceilings, open concept kitchen & living, split bedroom design, first floor laundry, an abundance of natural light and tons of kitchen storage! The lower level features an additional bedroom & full bath, large family room, office and two bonus rooms! The attached three car garage offers access to the basement and plenty of storage. Don't miss your opportunity and schedule your showing today! 48 hours binding acceptance.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
3,120 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
West De Pere
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Finished Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, Playset
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price