Nestled on a quiet street w/mature trees, this stunning custom ranch home offers spacious living and modern amenities. The interior boasts a large kitchen open to dining w/an island, pantry and SS appliances. Living rm has a cozy gas fireplace w/vaulted ceiling. Three bedrms on the main flr (one currently used as an office), laundry rm w/half bath. Primary bedroom has a walk-in closet, private ensuite w/heated tile floors. Lower level newly finished-off in 2019 is an entertainers dream, featuring a family rm, wet bar, dining area, bedroom and full bathroom. The backyard has lush landscaping, composite deck w/pergola and swing. Home also has a 3 car garage w/extra space for storage or hobbies. Seller replacing roof June 2023. Showings begin Thurs. 5/18, offers to be presented Mon. 5/22.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,742 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Rent, Wet Bar, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, LL Refrigerator (as-is condition), LL Workbench, Outdoor Swing
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price