Beautiful 11 year old ranch in sought out W DePere School district. The kitchen is open with plenty of cabinet space that includes a walk-in pantry, stainless appliances and new dishwasher. The living room has a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and large windows. It features spectacular ledges to showcase one's favorite items. The primary bedroom w/ensuite has large walk in closet. The maple wood work and 6 panel doors are beautiful and high quality. Open stair case takes you to a large rec room with Barn Door and two additional rooms to be used as you wish. You will enjoy sitting on your large deck. Great landscaping and professional edged curbing. New furnace 2023.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
2,357 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
West De Pere
- Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Walk-in Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price