Meticulously maintained home in the Town of Algoma has so much to offer! This 3 bdrm, 2.5 bath quad level home has lots of charm and quality throughout. Spacious kitchen with great storage has an island with breakfast bar and dining area. Patio doors lead to the landscaped yard and concrete patio. Living Room boast cathedral ceilings with open floor plan to kitchen/dining area. Large family room in the lower level is a great place to relax or entertain. Lower level also contains a half bath and laundry (w/unfinished ceiling). Back yard is fenced in. Location, location at a spectacular price. Accuracy of information is not guaranteed, buyer to verify if material.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
1,868 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Water Softener, Playground and Garage Door Openers.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price