In the heart of Ashwaubenon! A quiet neighborhood minutes away from area’s best schools, Lambeau Field, Austin Straubel Airport, Bay Park Square mall, and all the dining options on Oneida street. This is a sweet three-bedroom home for sale with one and a half baths, finished half basement with workshop, two wood fireplaces, double stall attached garage, a huge fenced in back yard with a deck and garden shed. This is a very well-maintained home with all kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, and riding lawn mower included. I think you will say “Home Sweet Home”.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Village of Ashwaubenon
Municipal Public Water
1,522 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,082 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 440 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Shower Stall Only,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- 2. 2 Fireplaces,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard,Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Kitchen appliances, washer, dryer, riding lawn mower, window treatments.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price