Look no further. This charming 1 story home is just walking distance of Lake Winnebago. Home has a wonderful brick gas fireplace in the family room, large dining room with built-in corner cabinet, L shaped kitchen with dining area, 2 bedrooms, 1 office or reading room, 1 full bath, with a detached 1.5 car garage with opener. Enjoy the large backyard on those summer nights. A great opportunity to own your own summer get-away or permanent residence, all within walking distance of Lake Winnebago, Shopping, Restaurants, Parks and biking distance to Main Street. HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED!!
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,329 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Near Bus Line, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, Stand Up Freezer, Garbage & Recycling Bins.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price