Country living amongst wildlife in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom log cabin retreat nestled on nearly 7 wooded acres. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, this home offers easy access to UTV/ATV, hiking, cross-country skiing, and snowmobile trails as well as golf courses & lakes w/public access. Inside, enjoy the views of the spring-fed pond from the kitchen, or while relaxing in the living room. Cozy up to the fieldstone wood fireplace. The single-level retreat boasts three bedrooms, with a spacious master bedroom featuring a full bath suite with a walk-in tile shower. Enjoy the convenience of no stairs and the durability of a metal roof. Stay cozy with three heating sources. Yr Built est.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,096 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,096 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price