Well-Maintained, & Well-Loved, this Ranch style home is a rare find in the Village of Bonduel. Inviting spaces throughout from the open-concept living room/kitchen area, to the gorgeous sunroom/4-Seasons addition, to the backyard deck & patio areas for relaxation & entertaining. 3 nice sized bedrooms, w/ the master boasting double closets. 1 full bathroom, plus a 1/2 bath/laundry area also on the main floor. The large 4-Seasons room has tons of natural lighting, a free-standing gas FP, & room for everyone for that holiday get together or special occasion. Large rec room in bsmt, w/ possible 4th bedroom if egress is added. Bsmt floor is painted concrete. 2nd full bathroom in bsmt. 2-Car attached garage. Approx. 12 year old roof, plus 7 newer windows, & newer water heater. A Must See!!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Freestanding/Stove, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio.
- HOA Dues Include
Oven/Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Window Coverings, Water Softener, Patio Furniture
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price