Gorgeous 3BR/3BA 1.5 story log home on 1.84 wooded acres! Home greets w/ maple hardwood flooring & soaring ceilings. LR w/ stone fireplace & abundant light via floor-to-ceiling windows w/ sliding doors overlooking a large deck w/ spiral staircase. Fully-equipped kitchen w/ snack counter& slate-tile w/ inlay. Bed #2, full bath, and 1st floor laundry w/ included washer & dryer complete the main level. 2nd floor suite w/ full bath & loft overlooking main living space. Lower level adds nearly 1000 sqft composed of a large fam-room w/ 2nd fireplace, 3rd bedroom & 3rd full bath. Sliding doors open wooded yard & patio w/ spiral stairs to wraparound deck above. 2.5 stall detached garage w/ extra park-pad. Great curb appeal! **Closing desired June 30, 2022 with option to rent back for July.
Single Family, Other
Town of Riverview
2,364 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,376 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 988 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Sump Pump,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- 2. 2 Fireplaces,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Split Bedroom,Utility Room,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Shower,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Subdivision,Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price