Pride of ownership of this single owner home! This ranch home is unbelievably maintained. Step inside to be greeted with a large living room flanked by a cozy wood burning fireplace. Kitchen complete with white cabinetry, farmhouse sink, full appliances and pantry. 3 bedrooms on the main. Primary bedroom is spacious and overlooks the backyard. Primary shared bathroom with walk in shower and jetted tub. Lower level features family room, office/rec room, full bath and laundry room. Attached garage fully finished and heated. Backyard has a shed on concrete floor for more storage and a BEAUTIFULLY landscaped yard. Per seller, roof, furnace and AC replaced in 2011-2012. This is not your average home for this age. Appreciate all the care sellers have taken!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
2,043 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Storage Shed. Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price