Meticulously cared for 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom ranch home at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Like new home boasts privacy with side and back wooded conservancy. Open concept kitchen, dining and living room with vaulted ceilings and natural light throughout. Home features updated quartz countertops in the kitchen as well as new flooring in kitchen, living room & bathrooms in 2019. Enjoy the cozy gas fireplace, first floor laundry and walk out kitchen deck. The walk out finished basement is perfect for entertaining. Bonus room in basement could be used as a 4th bedroom. Fall in love with the spacious backyard which includes extensive landscaping and beautiful scenery including wildlife. This home has everything you need for fun & relaxation.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,650 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access, Finished Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Metal, Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Pet Containment Fnc-Elec, Storage Shed. Cul-De-Sac.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave, tv/stand in primary bdrm, pool table and refrigerator in basement, electric fencing & shed in backyard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price