Charming downtown gem! 3-bed, 2-bath home on the hillside. Breathtaking panoramic river views from the back deck. First floor primary bedroom and full bath. Unfinished walkout lower level for future expansion and a possible 4th bedroom. A must-see! Schedule your private tour soon! We do have written activity and the seller has requested that all offers be submitted on or before 8pm Sunday 9/10. Seller will review them and respond Sunday evening. Thank you and please reach out with any questions.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,368 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Little Chute Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Walk-Out Access
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Adjacent to Public Land.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, range, microwave, washer, dryer and any treatments seller leaves.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price