Don't miss this traditional home located in the sought-after Ashwaubenon area!! Tastefully updated including updated roof, Central Air = updated highend ductless units that are highly efficent & quiet, refreshed kitchen cabinets & subway tile, wains coating in dining area & master bedroom. Main level consists of two living areas, one includes a fireplace and patio door access to covered patio and the fenced-in backyard. Upper level includes all bedrooms, a full bath, and an additional, oversized walk-in closet which could serve multiple needs, such as an office space! LL rec room includes a bar! Home is in great condition; exterior has attractive landscaping, fenced backyard with a covered patio leading from the family room and raised garden beds.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Village of Ashwaubenon
Municipal Public Water
2,224 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,840 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 384 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor.
- Full,Radon Mitigation System,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- 1. Gas,1 Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Walk-In Shower,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Patio,Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, and Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price