Wonderfully updated & cared for home conveniently located in the Village of Ashwaubenon. The mixture of a classic design with the updates that have been completed give this home a warm and welcoming feel. The abundance of square footage includes a formal dining room along w/a family room with a fireplace that overlooks a fenced backyard. The lower level even has some finished area for entertaining or simple relaxing. The sellers also added a ductless air conditioning system. Heating & Cooling = Hot Water. Lower level heat is in floor radiant heat per the seller.
Single Family, Other
Municipal Public Water
2,218 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,840 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 378 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor.
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood/Simulated Wood Fl,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Patio,Storage Shed.
Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Wen Air filtration system in the unfinished part of basement.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Realtor Assoc of Northeast Wisconsin