This incredible home situated on a wooded cul de sac walk out ranch. Close to golf courses, shopping and dining, falls within the highly sought-after Luxemburg/Casco School District. Chef's kitchen high class appliances, spacious closet/pantry, generously sized center island. Updated light fixtures, illuminates the space beautifully. Large first floor office overlooking beautifully landscaped yard. The master suite boasts walk-in tile shower, along with two vanities. The lower offers versatile spaces for rec room with dry bar and beverage fridge, and gym. You will find 2 large bedrooms with dual sinks off each bedroom, each featuring spacious walk-in closets. Abundant amount of storage.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,687 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,094 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,593 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Water Softener, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum, Kitchen Island, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Concrete, Attached.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
31 012 4.0414
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price