Nestled in a quaint neighborhood, this lovely 2BR, 1BA ranch home features nearly 1300 sq ft of living space. Enjoy the warmth of the beautiful trim work and the charm of built-in bookcases from the 1920s era between the dining & living rooms. The partially finished lower level is ideal for entertaining or a home office. Relax in the enclosed front porch, perfect for sipping your morning coffee. The fenced-in yard features a large deck and the 2-stall garage (24X29) offers ample storage & parking w/ alley access. Just a few areas need your TLC touch for some small weekend projects. Roof & AC are less than 10 yrs old (per seller). Your affordable home awaits! All offers submitted by Monday the 22nd @ 12pm. Property is being sold as-is.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,084 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Split Bedroom, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard.
- HOA Dues Include
refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, washer, dryer. Large tv & chest freezer in the basement to stay. Building materials in porch to stay.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price