Just 612 feet from the Shrine to Pro Football, is an amazing 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath bi-level home literally, in the shadow of Lambeau Field. The front of the home has a southern exposure giving the future owner a spectacular view. Generous lower level family room just off of the kitchen lends itself perfectly to entertaining during game day. The backyard is fenced in affording just the right amount of privacy. Pride in ownership and many updates abound. Showings begin on May 23rd, 2023 and offers will be reviewed on May 30th at 1:00 P.M. Owner occupy or Airbnb. The possibilities are limitless. Homes like this do not hit the market often. Book your showing today.
Residential - Single Family, Split Entry
1 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
1,428 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Green Bay Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Walk-Out Access, Finished Contiguous
- Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
refrigerator, stove/range, dishwasher, washer, dryer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price