Welcome to this charming 1956 mid-century home that offers a perfect blend of modern amenities & vintage charm. Featuring 4 bdrms & 2.5 bthrms & 3400+ sq ft, there is plenty of room & ample storage. Enjoy the beautiful HW floors that add warmth & character to the living spaces. The formal din rm is lovely for entertaining w 2-way fireplace, while the glass sunroom (heated) offers a bright, sunny spot to relax & unwind. Step outside to the lush yard, with apple tree & variety of blooming flowers, adding to the beauty. Upstairs is a unique retreat w/ 2 bdrms, full bath, office & flex area. Finished LL offers additional living space & a great place for an office. Pride in ownership of 52 yrs shines through! 24hr binding acceptance. 1 virtually staged photo was used.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,468 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Finished Contiguous
- Two, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Security System, Utility Room, Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Corner Lot, Near Bus Line.
- HOA Dues Include
refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, washer, dryer, basement workbench and shelving
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price