This entertainer's *DREAM* has all the spaces you need! Under soaring ceilings, a sleek updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large quartz countertop island, bright upper living room with patio doors leading to a multi-level deck, above-ground pool, and plenty of fenced-in green space to run. HUGE primary bedroom with walk-in closet, dual-entry bathroom with updated walk-in shower plus a super-handy separate & private vanity for the times you-know-who takes FOREVER in the bathroom. Main floor laundry and half-bath, LL family room with pellet stove. Custom built-in workbench in the garage, 9x15 shed with electricity, and unfinshed lowest level give you plenty of options, flexibility, and storage space. All in the friendly Vinland Farms neighborhood! Schedule a showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,191 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio, Above Ground Pool, Storage Shed. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Pool Equipment/Accessories, All Window Treatments, Extra Fence Panel in Shed
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price