Well maintained home in a great neighborhood in the Kimberly School District! Open Concept Home with 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths. Granite Countertops and Backsplash in Kitchen. Gas Fireplace in Living Room. Office on Main Level. First Floor Laundry. Large Bonus Room off from the Master Bedroom. Garage access to Finished Lower Level. Composite Deck in Backyard. Fenced in Backyard. Water Feature in Backyard. Home is near walking trails and parks. Sellers prefer a closing date of July 24, 2023. Pre Approval Letter or Proof of Funds to accompany all offers.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,927 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Finished Pre-2020, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Sump Pump, Finished Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Central Vacuum, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove-Elec, Refrigerator, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Central Vac and Accessories, Flagpole, 2 TV Mounts, Fire Pit, 3 Black Metal Shelves in Gar
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price