Rarely do you find a true 5 bedroom 3 full bath located across the street from a park. This home has been meticulously maintained and was a former Griffin Parade home. Features include vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, center island, primary bath with double sinks, Walk out, spacious deck, hot tub, insulated and sheet rocked garage, beautiful perennials surrounding the home. Schools are Ferber, Einstein, and Appleton North. Updates include but are not limited to, Air Conditioning, carpet throughout except living room, bathroom flooring, roof, water heater, and dishwasher. Seller prefers an end of December closing date.
Residential - Single Family, Split Entry
Municipal Sewer Near
2,779 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Partial Finished Pre2020, Walk-Out Access, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Adjacent to Public Land, Corner Lot, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price