Rare find! Nearly an acre (.901 acres) with approximately 170' of river frontage on the Suamico River. The river frontage includes an inset boating slip on the riverbank. Wonderful Cape cod style home just minutes from Suamico's Vickery Village and in the Howard-Suamico school district. Home features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a functioning toilet in the unfinished basement. Enjoy the near 170' of river frontage in your backyard for a variety of recreational activities or just sit in the yard and enjoy the view of the river. Home is on municipal water, but also has well for outdoor non-potable use. Two detached garages. Main garage closest to home has storage in the attic. New roof on home in 2020. Home is being sold as is. Please allow 48-hours for binding acceptance.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
Municipal/City, Private Well
Municipal Sewer Near
1,842 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat, Wood. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Partial, Sump Pump, Toilet Only
- One, Freestanding/Stove, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Jetted Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Detached, Opener Included, Tandem.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Wood stove in basement, pool table, kitchen appliances, washer / dryer.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price