Own one of Green Bay's historic homes! Situated in the Astor Historic District, this English Tudor Revival home samples features from Prairie School. Added to the National Historical Register of Historic Places in 1980. Beautiful details throughout home including original hardwood floors, wood wainscoting, and pocket doors. Large kitchen with butler's pantry connecting to formal dining room. Living room with wood surround fire place and large windows for natural light. Sun room with wet bar opens to back yard deck. 3 bedrooms on upper level with expansive primary bedroom featuring two walk-in closets, en-suite with tub and walk-in shower. Finished attic with additional bedroom and sitting area. Detached 2 car garage. Close of Fox River Trail.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,478 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Wood Burning, One.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wet Bar, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Adjacent to Public Land, Corner Lot, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Dishwasher, Water Softener, Garage Door Opener.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price